Thursday, June 28, 2012

Like I said before...

Time couldn't be flying faster than it is right now.  Ryleigh has already hit her five week mark and is growing noticeably every single day.  Adjusting to a family of four has been easier than I expected -  I've been able to successfully navigate both the post office, the grocery store and Target with two little girls in tow (albeit it with lots of planning and careful execution!)  And I expect that our prep time to get ready and out of the house can only get faster (at least that's my goal!)


Savannah has taken to her role as big sister and has started singing nursery songs to Ryleigh - something that they both enjoy and I love to watch.  Her favorite songs to sing?  Jesus Wants me for a Sunbeam, Popcorn Popping, The Wise Man Built his House, and her ABCs.

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet! Love our little darlings, for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete